Hello

This blog is my *virtual magazine* of stunning homes in Australia currently for sale. The homes are not necessarily perfect (like in a magazine shoot) so you need to forgive some obvious mistakes, and just enjoy seeing how others live, perhaps even take some inspiration from here n' there! (if you see your home here, take a bow because I search high and low before I finally decide to post a home for my blog!) THANKS FOR DROPPING BY...

21 October 2009

A New Take on Heritage 20mins from Perth

OLD meets NEW in Caversham

Property Summary

Category: House
Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Carport: 8
Land: 5.00ha (12.36 acres) (approx)
Close to: Perth: 15km (direct line)
If this was the way to your home, wouldn't you want to go out at least once a day as an excuse to drive down this road... (I know I would!)






I think the room below is stunning, clearly, it is the green furnishings that are set off so well from the detailed room, amazing!


I can even live with the pelmets over the curtains (which I usually dislike)





Take a look at that overhead extractor - all 3mtrs of it!
This house is currently for sale for over $5 Million Big Ones!



I really like this girls room, maybe I'm just a sucker for pink these days!





And the mandatory indoor heated pool and tennis court.




*Italian accent here*
Hey!
Itsa pizza oven!




Good Old Aussie scapes! Can't beat 'em.

Did you notice the dog below
(I tort I saw a kangaroo!!!)



AND here's the Master Plan (showing the guest house)

AND What did the agent say?

"Rivergum" Riverfront Masterpiece - 2nd Chance!!!

5 bedroom home for sale in caversham

This unique landmark federation style residence of impeccable quality and style, offers regal size rooms, generous accommodation, superb layout and ornate detailing. A spectacular river gum lined entry leads to this magnificent estate on the banks of the swan river surrounded by rolling lawns, grapevines, orchards and stables.

The best of both worlds – a tranquil lifestyle yet only 20minutes to Perth CBD.

With resort style facilities including enclosed heated pool, tennis court, impressive alfresco entertaining and preparation areas, guest house… this captivating estate is a true family home for many generations.

ACCOMODATION
MAIN HOUSE
5 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, study, formal lounge and dining, kitchen, family, games room, cellar, laundry.

ENCLOSED ENTERTAINMENT AREA (CABANA)
With commercial kitchen fit-out including ice maker, full bar, fridges, lounge, cool room, pizza oven

GUESTHOUSE
1 bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, laundry


WOWEE!

8 comments:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Wow! That's quite a place. Love the tree-lined drive. And how fun to have an outdoor pizza oven? That's what I need. Ha.

Maria Killam said...

That is amazing, the trees i the entry and the backyard, how fabulous is it to live there!

Porchlight Interiors said...

Looks like it would make a great bed and breakfast...such a beautiful setting! Tracey xx

Kellie Collis said...

That looks like my kind of pool!

Feeling Fit With Dana said...

What a beautiful place. Too bad I can't afford it LOL! Thanks for sharing. Stopping by from SITS!

Cynthia @An Accomplished Woman said...

What a great place. Stopping by from SITS.

Corrie Howe said...

Happy SITS day! I'm drooling over the house. Wow! I love the entrance as well.

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

Stopping in from SITS to see what pretty pictures you found for us today.