Hello

This blog is my *virtual magazine* of stunning homes in Australia currently for sale. The homes are not necessarily perfect (like in a magazine shoot) so you need to forgive some obvious mistakes, and just enjoy seeing how others live, perhaps even take some inspiration from here n' there! (if you see your home here, take a bow because I search high and low before I finally decide to post a home for my blog!) THANKS FOR DROPPING BY...

13 February 2011

Jennifer's new pad in New York?

WEST VILLAGE, New York.
Price range: $15 Million
(I'd put USD here, but atm, Aussie dollars are bigger than the USD!!!)

This home featured in this article in the Daily Mail is being sold
fully furnished and Jennifer Aniston is rumoured to be purchasing it
for around $15 Million, but it's only a rumour!!!
I just loved the styling of the home,
see what you think of the neat pad!


This is a Manhattan two-story pre-war residence.

The two-story home has just undergone a two-year renovation
and has views over the Hudson river & Empire State Building.



As well as wraparound terraces off every
room,
the duplex has two large, private terraces.

I think these bedrooms are both gorgeous!



WOW

8 comments:

Porchlight Interiors said...

This is spectacular...absolutely love it! Tracey xx

Littlemissairgap said...

Very elegant indeed! I particularly like the entrance hall with all the timber panelling. Love the fact at the moment that our dollar is sooo good.

Marg said...

It is spectacular, absolutely stunning, I love it too!
I love the wrap around terraces.

Just Martha said...

It is a bit exciting looking at it isn't it? Yep - I could imagine living there. Very stylish!

Kifus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kifus said...

Hehe, just made a mistake, that's why I deleted my previous comment. When I saw your title I assumed you were talking about Jennifer Lopez and commented straight away, then I read the post and reaized it was about Aniston! Ah well, we both posted about a Jennifer and that is still a coincidence!

Hugs to you, Annie!

Ange said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm a big fan of Jen so will be interested to see if the sale comes to fruition. Some lovely style ideas - oh to have buckets of money. Ange

Annie said...

Im getting on a jet plane and making my move!! what a great home!